1. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in the US and Canada.
2. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
You can also close the account you have with us for any of our
Sites at any time and unsubscribe to any e-mail at the bottom of each e-mail, or sending a cancellation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To make an access or correction request, contact us using the contact details at the end of this policy. Marketing choices regarding your personal information
1. Where we have your consent to do so (i.e. if you have subscribed to one of our email lists or have indicated that
you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we will send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
2. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
3. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies.
If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly for you. Cookies and web analytics.
When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account, some of this information could be associated with your account.
We’re talking about the following kinds of information:
1. your IP address or proxy server IP address.
2. the domain name you requested
3.the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection.
4. The date and time of your visit to the website.
5. the length of your session.
6. the pages which you have accessed.
7. the number of times you access our site within any month.
8. the file URL you look at and information relating to it.
9. the website which referred you to our Sites; and 10. the operating system which your computer uses.
Occasionally, we will use third party advertising companies to serve ads based on prior visits to our Sites. For example, if you visit our Sites, you may later see an ad for our products and services when you visit a different Site.
Our Sites may not suitable for children under the age of 16 years. If you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Sites or give us your personal information. If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites, but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites. Information you make public or give to others
How long we keep your personal information
1. We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with the JanaHealing.com communication / services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your JanaHealing.com account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information we will retain information from deleted accounts as necessary for our legitimate business interests, to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce the terms of service and take other actions permitted by law.